A Look @ 2012

Hard to believe we are at the end of 2012 and it has been an interesting year for everyone which I hope it has been for everyone. This year has been an great one for me and there was an lot of great things happening to me which it was wonderful and an lot of great experiences for me and I look forward to 2013 which i hope it will be an great one for me . the highlights for me in 2012 were- 1. Going to ROckhampton in June to visit the birthplace of Nana and had an wonderful time with Mum seeing places and areas where my nana and her family lived as well as visting the graves of my great great grandparents William and Bridget Peters, Jack Handlsey(Nana's Uncle), Aunty Agnes, Uncle George, 2 of Mum's Cousins John and Marjory and Uncle Bill(Nana's Brother) and also being in Rockhampton left an impression on me. 2. Going to melbourne with Mum in October as part of my long service leave from work where we stayed with My cousin Keryn for 5 of the 7 days we were there and 2 @ Julie's place(My Cousin Steven's partner) and I had an great time which i got to meet my other Cousins Sharne and Caroline as well as meeting her children Lisa, Amanda and Mikey as well as her 2 grandchildren and meeting allan (mum's ex brother in law) and also meeting Julie's son Tommy and Daughter Stephanie and also got to see great places like MCG, Geelong, Williamstown, Yarraville, Science works and many others. 3. Birth of my 3rd niece 4. Still at St Andrews after 13 years 5. Still having an busy social life 6. Going to Cooly Rocks on in June which the highlights for me were Meeting Glenn A Baker,Frankie J Holden and Wilbur Wilde as well as Si Cranstoun and 2 of the guys of the Four Kinsmen Robert Pearson and George Harvey as well as seeing great shows there 7. Going to Rockabilly shows put together by Lori Lee which they are FANTASTIC. 8. going to the cricket in january 9. doing the shave for a cure which i raise $2,478 10. Going to the Sheri Bomb Blog launch put together by my rockabilly friend Sheri and it was an great day on sunday march 4th 11. going to see the Brisbane rock group from the 60's The Dominoes @ Redlands Multi Sports Club which it was an FANTASTIC show despite singer Bobby Wilde not turning up 12. Going to the Old Rockers Get Together @ Riverside Ballroom in new Farm on march 25th which it was an FANTASTIC show 13. seeing the Brisbane group the Avengers @ Easts Leagues Club 7 times and it was always an FANTASTIC show. 14. my team the Rock n Rollers got 3rd pin ten in bowling 15. Seeing great shows @ kedron Wavell, Mt Gravatt Bowls Club, Carina Leagues Club an show @ Wynnum RSL Club in July & Redlands performing Arts Center . 16. Going to Greazefest 2012 which it was FANTASTIC and had an great time 17. going to Friendship group which we had great outings 18. Celebrated my 34th birthday which I went to Sizzler with friends and went to see Killer Queen @ Moreton bay Sports Club which it was FANTASTIC. 19. had the crossroads reunion @ Sizzler Toowong which it was an great day 20. Went to jeanette stewart's 40th birthday party 21. Going to the ekka with Matthew which was an great day so here were my highlights for 2012\ HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015