The Avengers show @ Easts Leagues Club January 6th 2013

On Sunday Janury 6th I went to East Leagues Club to see the Brisbane group the Avengers which it was my 10th time seeing them live and I had lunch before the show which I had Beef Nachos. The show started @ 1pm and for the next 4 hours they did 4 sets of classic songs by the Beatles, Elvis Presley, Buddy Holly, Chuck berry, the Four Seasons, the Bee Gees, Roy Orbison,Dion and others and did some songs they had not done for a while which was great too. At the show I saw Bob and Vivian and met Sandy,Rod,Dolly and Warren and also during the intervals said hello to Mick, Roger and Graeme. The show finished @ 5pm with the group doing Twist and Shout and thanked the guys after the show which I will see them @ Carina Leagues Club on January 19th as it will be the first time for them to play there and I am glad they are playing there. The show was FANTASTIC which everyone had an great time including myself and the group were FANTASTIC singing great classic songs which still endures to this day. set 1- Chains I Saw Her Standing There Do You Love Me When You Walk In The Room It's So Easy(Roger on lead) Proud Mary Johnny be Goode Come Back Again My Girl Suspicous Minds Rock Around The Clock Rave On The Wanderer/Ruby Baby All Shook Up Da Do Ron Ron I hear You Knocking Promised Land That'll Be The Day I Could Easily Fall In Love with You/Do You Wanna Dance/move it/Please Don't Tease Set 2- Heartbeat/Runaway Singing The Blues Brown eyed Girl Crazy Little Thing Called Love Happy Together Big Girls Don't Cry/Walk Like A Man I can See Clearly Now A Hard Day's Night Stuck In The Middle Pretty Woman Get Back Itchycoo Park Young Girl Set 3- If I Said You had A Beautiful Body the twist/Let's Twist Again hey baby Handle With Care Sway Everybody's Talkin Nowhere man Only The Lonely Massachusetts/To Love Somebody set 4- Under the Boardwalk Take It Easy Maggie May Gonna Walk 500 Miles last Night(Graeme on lead) Don't Stop Long Cool woman In A Black dress Twist and Shout

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015