New Years Eve @ Carina Leagues Club

On New Years Eve 2012 I went to Carina Leagues Club to see Hi Way 1 and the CLassic Creedence Show and it's been my 7th year going to Carina Leagues Club for new Years Eve which I enjoy going there as they have great shows. I had Dinner as Dad dropped me off and I had Beef Nachos fo dinner. The show started @ 8pm with Hi Way 1 guys(Mike, Brian, Nigel,Hayden and Kevin doing an set of British rock stuff from the late 60's- 70's which included stuff by the Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Free, Gerry Rafferty etc and it was an FANTASTIC set and after their set the fireworks took @ 9pm which it looked colourful and great. The Venus Experience (Hi Way 1) did their set which it was an FANTASTIC set with great singing by Vanessa and fantastic playing by the guys and doing stuff bY tina Turner, Fleetwood Mac, Blondie, The Pretenders etc and they finished off their set an bit suddenly with Pleasure and Pain and also after their set I bought the Hi Way 1 Cd "Live At Eaton Hills Hotel" which I did'nt have to pay which it was great as I am one of their biggest fan as Vanessa said to me when I got the CD. Then the Classic Creedence tribute band came on stage which they did 2 sets doing the classic Creedence stuff which during the first break I bought Vanessa's solo CD and the during the 2nd set which we had the countdown to 2013 and also after midnight Tim Hewlett took me home which I appreciated that as I would have waited an long while for taxis. It was an FANTASTIC show and everyone had an great time including me and both Hi Way 1 and the Classic Creedence were both FANTASTIC too playing great songs. I saw besides from TiM Hewlett, Shane, Colin and Peter from Creek Road church, Mark Kalms from Ten Pin Bowling and Ross,Gail, Sarah and Abbey. Hi Way 1 (Boys)- Making Love To You Brown Sugar Come Together Your Loving Man Baker Street Let's Stick Together Wishing Well Hoochie Coochie Man an song I did'nt know The Venus Experience- Stop Dragging My Heart Around Dreams Smooth Operator Brass In Pocket Hit Me With Your BesT Shot Chain Of Fools River Deep Mountain High You're So Vain One way or Another I'll Make you Happy Pleasure and Pain Classic Creedence- set 1- Born on the Bayou Lodi Who'll Stop The Rain Green River Cottonfields proud Mary Before You Accuse Me Lookin Out My back Door My Baby Left me Jambalaya It Came Out of The Sky Bad moon Rising I heard It Through the Grapevine set 2- The Midnight Special Fortunate Son Suzie Q(countdown occured) Have You Ever Seen the Rain Sweet hitch Hiker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015