A Band Called Twang @ Twin Towns June 7th 2019

On Friday night I went to Twin Towns to see A Band Called Twang. I walked to Twin Towns, went to Flames where I had Bacon and Prawn Fettuccini for dinner, drank Coke Zero, went up to the 5th Floor, drank Pepsi Max, ate Crunch and went inside the showroom. A Band Called Twang came on stage at 6. 30pm and they did 3 sets doing their own songs as well as covers by Janis Martin, Elvis Presley, Wanda Jackson and others and there were people on the dance having an great time and also there was an bit of drama when an man fell backwards but he was OK and also they were selling CD's too. The show finished @ 9.30pm, bought Coke Zero from 7-11 and went back to Bella Mare. It was an AWESOME show which everyone had an great time and I enjoyed it too with great singing by Maree as well as Dan on some as well as great guitar playing by Dan as well as the other guys too and I look forward to seeing them again soon. Set 1- Rocker Baby Cracker Jack Let's Rock Tonight Get Up Whatcha Gonna Do To Give You All My Lovin My Boy Elvis Bang Bang Bang Need A Man Morning Dew Set You Free 10 Seconds Set 2- Pick Up Your Troubles Don't Wait Up For Me Bonnie Must Have Been Crazy Money Honey Hard Headed Woman Yeah You had To Lie Going Up The Country Love Machine Stop that Man Had Enough Mean Mean Man Set 3- Rockabilly girl Number 9 get To know Gotta Rock and Roll Mercury Blues Black Cadillac Say goodbye Why Do They Treat me Bad Chase My Way Suzy Set my World On Fire On My Way Back Home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015