Issi Dye and Glenn Douglas @ Griffth Street Stage June 8th 2019

On Saturday June 8th I went to Griffith Street Stage Coolangatta to see Issi Dye and Glenn Douglas. The show started at 11.50am with Issi and Glenn doing the classic rock and roll songs by Col Joye, Johnny O'Keefe, Bobby Darin and Elvis Presley and in the audience was legendary Brisbane rock singer Johnny Gray as well as Tyler with Leanne who won Miss Cooly Rocks On as well as people dancing and enjoying themselves. The show finished at 12.50pm, I got an photo with Johnny Gray and went to lunch @ Earth N Sea where I had spaghetti Mariana. it was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had an great time and I enjoyed it too with Issi and Glenn sounding great and entertaining the crowd and I look forward to see issi again soon. Set list- Sing Move Baby Move Dream Lover She Wears My Ring Come On and Take My Hand Bye Bye Baby Walk Right Back Till I Kissed You Bye Bye Love One Last Kiss You're Sixteen Only The Lonely Pretty Woman Viva las Vegas She's My baby Shout

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015