The Hemis @ Coolangatta Sands Hotel June 7th 2019

On Friday afternoon June 7th I went to the Coolangatta Sands Hotel to see the Hemis who are an band from Brisbane and it was my first time seeing them. The show started @ 2pm which they did 2 sets of doing original songs as well as covers by the Beach Boys, Johnny Cash, Chuck Berry, The Easybeats, Little Richard and others and people were dancing and enjoying themselves as well as speaking to an man before the show started as well as having an Coke Zero during the interval. The show finished @ 4pm and went back to Bella Mare. It was an AWESOME show which the band played great and singing great with guitar playing and everyone having an great time which I look forward to seeing the Hemis again soon . Set 1- Hemi Boogie Give Me A Ride Claudette I'll See You Do You Know What I Mean Good Rockin Tonight Cry Cry Cry I'm So Glad You're Mine Hit the Road Jack/Gypsy Woman Memphis Tennessee Baby Let's Play House I Need Your Love Tonight Say It To me True Love Baby an song I didn't know Honky Tonk The Girl Can't Help It Set 2- Stagger Lee Baby I Know House Of The Blue Light Mama May I go Sweet Little Rock and Roller Route 66 Little Deuce Coupe Rock My Blues Away Stop Shopping Around My baby Outside Go Downtown I Love You More Everything's Alright Pick Her Up Bye Bye Johnny Moon Shine Mama She's So Fine Baby Please Don't Go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015