Johnny Cash Live at San Quintein @ QPAC Playhouse

On Saturday June 1st I went to QPAC Playhouse to see the Johnny Cash Live at San Quintein with Daniel Thompson which it was my first time seeing it and it's 50 years ago this year when the live album came out. Dad took me to Cannon Hill, caught bus to South Bank, rang home, went to Cactus Republic where I had nachos for dinner, drank Pepsi max and went to the QPAC Playhouse. Saw Corey from QCG, drank pepsi Max, talked, went inside and waited. The Show started at about 7.30pm with Daniel Thompson coming on stage which in the first set doing the songs that Johnny Cash performed 50 years ago at San Quintein and Rebecca Lee Nye came on stage doing June Carter and there was an interval where I bought CD's. The second set Daniel and the band came back on stage doing the classic Johnny Cash songs from the 50's up to 2000's as well as Rebecca coming back doing June Carter and the back up band were doing an great job as well as having an great sense of humour. The show finished around 10.10pm, bought Rebecca's CD, got autographs and photos, went to bus stop, caught bus, rang home, got off at Carindale, Dad picked me up and came which I drank Coke Zero. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone enjoyed themselves including myself and Daniel, Rebecca and the band were FANTASTIC which they sang great and getting the crowd entertained doing the Johnny Cash songs that has stood the test of time and still appreciated after all these years and also I look forward to seeing it again in the future. Set 1- Big River I Guess Things Happened That Way I Still Miss Someone Wreck of the Ol'97 I walk The Line San Quintein A Boy Named Sue Darling Companion Peace In the Valley Daddy Sang Bass Rebel Johnny Humor Folsom Prison Blues Set 2- Man In Black Ballad Of Ira Hayes Cry Cry Cry Understand Your Man/Don't Think Twice It's alright/ Woman In Love/About Love Don't Take Your Guns To Town Five Feet and Rising Sunday Morning Coming Down Jackson If I Were A Carpenter Ballad Of A Teenage Queen Don't You Think It's Calm Outside Baby Ride Easy She Use To Love Me A Lot When The Man Comes Around The Best In Me Hurt Ghost Riders In The Sky Get Rhythm Cocaine One Piece At A Time Ring Of Fire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015