Wally and the Gators @ Twin Towns June 5th 2019

On Wednesday June 5th I went to Twin Towns to see Wally and the Gators which it was my first CRO 2019 show. I went to Twin Towns, bought ticket to see A Band Called Twang that Friday night and went up to the First Floor. The show started @ 8.30pm which I stayed for 3 sets and they did classic rock and roll by Elvis, Little Richard, Eddie Cochran, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Bill Haley, Dion, Ricky Nelson and others and it was there when the State Of Origin (the 1st) was shown on the Screen which Queensland won that game, drank 2 Pepsi Maxes and ate an Crunch. I left at 11.30pm as it was finishing at 12.30am but I didn't want to stay until that time only except New Years Eve, I rang Dad, Dad rang me and I went back to Bella Mare. it was an FANTASTIC show which everyone enjoyed themselves and I did too even though I couldn't dance cause of my shoulder and Wally and the Gators played and sounded great as they always do and also putting on an FANTASTIC show doing great rock and roll. I look forward to seeing them again soon and if you have not seen them do yourselves an favour and see them which you will be impressed and will be entertained indeed with great rock and roll stuff. Set 1- Let's Dance Honey Don't Rock and Roll Girls Blue suede Shoes Match Box Mountain Of Love Little Sister Green Door Runaround Sue be Bop A Lula Travellin Man set 2- Neon Moon jenny jenny Long Tall Sally I got You Lawdy Miss Clawdy Summertime Blues Around and Around Another Saturday Night Ain't That Lovin You Baby Bad Moon Rising Set 3- Sway Wipe Out Teddy Bear Shake Rattle and Roll Your Mama Don't Dance 6 Days On the Road Good Luck Charm Kansas City Route 66 Move It On Over

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015