Dragon @ Bayside Music Hall

On Friday September 30th I went to the Bayside Music Hall to see the legendary rock band Dragon which it was my fifth time seeing them as the last time I saw them was at Kedron Wavell Friday March 11th 2016. I caught the bus to Wynnum from Carindale which came after 5.20pm, got off at Wynnum Central, walk to the Wynnum RSL CLub, got new membership card, rang home, ordred my meal, bought Coke Zero and waited. Had Grilled Chicken Breast, chips and Salad for dinner, drank Zero, ate bread roll and walk to the Bayside Music Hall as it was my first time going there. Went inside, use my mobile and local performer Peter Chapman came on stage which he did an few songs including Creedence Clearwater Revival song Have You Ever Seen The Rain. There was an interval which I bought an Dragon Live In Lockdown, use my mobile and then at 7.53pm dragon with the current line up that has been together since 2006 with founding member Todd Hunter, Mark Williams on lead vocals and Guitar, Bruce Reid on lead guitar and Pete Drummond on drums came on stage which they did 2 sets doing many of the Dragon classics including Still In Love With You, This Time, Get That Jive, Sunshine, Magic, Young Years, Celebration, April Sun In Cuba and Are You Old Enough as well as Peter doing the lead vocals on Summer and did an great drum solo on of the songs and there was an interval during Dragon's set which I had a Coke Zero to drink. I left at 9.50pm as the show was finishing up which Dad picked me up, stopped at Petrol Station, bought Coke Zero and Ice Cream, ate Ice Cream, Drank Zero and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show and everyone had an great time including myself and also Dragon sounded Great and played great as they entertained the crowds getting them to sing along to the songs. I am glad that I got to see Dragon again and I look forward to seeing them again in the future as well as those who have not seen them do yourselves an favour and SEE THEM which you will be impressed and amazed as I am sure it will be back memories of a era of the days of Countdown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015