Johnny Greenwood and Tracy Coster @ the Cave Inn

On Friday I went to the Cave Inn at Woolloongabba to see legendary country Brisbane country singer Johnny Greenwood and Australian country singer Tracy Coster which it's my first time seeing them and it was my second time at the Cave Inn as I went to see Chad Morgan last Friday night. Dad took me to the bus stop at Carindale, caught bus, got at Woollongabba and walk to the Cave Inn. Rang home, ordered Pizza, bought Coke Zero and drank some of it.Had Pizza for dinner, drank Coke Zero, saw Ray, talked and saw Tyler which I met his dad Trevor. The show started at 7.07pm with Johnny Greenwood coming on Stage doing his own songs including Mum and Dad's Waltz, When The Brisbane Wattle Blooms Again, Jack O'Hagan's Famous song, Wilmott Lagoon, Green Green Grass Of Home and amongst others as well as telling some stories and then Tracy Coster came on which she performed songs from new album as well as telling stories about the songs on the album, there was an interval which Tracy had CD's on sale as well as her dad's autobiography which I bought Tracy's new Cd which she got it signed and I got an photo with her, got Johnny Greenwood's autograph which he signed 2 records that I bought at Sonic Sherpa the week before which were the single Tony Mundine Our Champion and the album The Singing Transport Man which I got an photo as well and went to Phase 4 Records where I bought records. The show started with Johnny Greenwood doing his own stuff including He Kept It Australian, Princess Street Bulimba, When The Rain Tumbles Down In July, Tilbrogargan, In An Old Rocking Chair, The Gambler and many others and then Tracy Coster came on which she is songs from her other albums as well as her dad's songs including Schwartz's Mountain, Freedom On The Road, Westbound Train, Homestead of My Dreams and many others. The show finished around 10.15pm-10.20pm which I rang Dad, talk some more, Dad picked me up and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone enjoyed themselves and I had a great time myself which Johnny and Tracy sounded great as well as very entertaining which I am glad to have seen these performers as Johnny has been around since the 60's and Tracy who is the daughter of an Australian country music legend who doen't get recognition as he should but it's great to see Tracy doing his songs which it's great to see. I look forward to see Johnny live again as well as Tracy too and to those who have not seen them live do yourselves an Favour and SEE IT which you will be truly entertained.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015