They Call My Guy A Tiger

With the sad news this morning of the passing of legendary American country singer Jody Miller I thought a do tribute to her by doing an lost classic for my blog. Jody Miller had an string of hits on in the USA between 1964 until 1979 including ones on the country charts and here in Brisbane she had 6 hits between 1964 until 1971 which one of the songs I choose is the song They Call My Guy A Tiger. The song was written by Diane Hildebrand and Steve Stone and it was only an hit in Australia which went to number 53 and it went to number 10 in Brisbane in 1964.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015