Fabulous SOunds Of the 60's show @ kedron wavell Januaryu 28th 2012









Last Saturday Janaury 28th I went to KedroN Wavell Services Club to see the Fabulous sounds of the 60's show which it was my 13th time seeing the show but 14th seeing Darren J ray. greg Newman was the compere which the show STARTED @ 8PM and started with kaitlyn doing a World Of Our Own which in the first set doing Beatles, Rolling Stones, Pscyhdelia, Gene Pitney, Cliff Richard, Bee Gees and others which there was an quiz about the name of the songs to win an record which unfortunatly I did'nt win one this time. In the second set did surf music, girl group stuff, Elvis, Johnny O'Keefe, and others which there was an dance competition and the show finished around 10.30pm with Hey Jude which the Love Bugs coming on stage wearing beatles shirt. After the show Bought an poster that was signed and met Abbey who sings with the Love Bugs sometimes and Saw Darren and the everyone which they are well. I enjoy seeing Greg newman dressing up as Charlie Watts, an Japanese person and others and enjoy seeing Hippy Alan giving flowers to the crowd which it's good. at the show I saw Michael,Karlotta, brenda, bob,garry,Jenny and Amber and It was an FANTASTIC show which i had an FANTASTIC time which I look forward to seeing it again soon and to those who have not seen the show go and see it as it's an FANTASTIC show with great songs from an era that still endures after all these years.
Set 1
A World of Our Own
Five O'Clock WOrld
Witchia Lineman
If I did'nt have an Dime
In the Country
Satisfaction
She Loves You
Blowin In the Wind
California Dreamin
San Francisco
Release Me
Downtown
I Started A Joke
Lightning Strikes
I'll Make You Happy
The Girl That I Love
Hair
set 2
surf city
hangin five
pretty woman
rescue me
Leader of the pack
my guy
one fine day
stay awhile
da do ron ron
something stupid
these boots are for walkin
she's my baby
wooden heart
suspcious minds
proud mary
sukiyaki
hey jude

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015