Able Magwitch show @ Carina Leagues Club






Last Friday February 24th I went to the Carina Leagues CLub to see an Brisbane group called Able Magwitch who does an tribute to the 70's music as well as being an legendary band who were formed in 1975 which they played around Brisbane and being support acts for people like Chuck berry,Little River Band,Status Quo,Hush,Paul McCartney and others which lasted for an decade and have reformed in the last few years with drummer and Original founding member Graham Garrett. The show started before 8pm which they did 3 FANTASTIC set doing stuff from the 70's of people like AC/DC,Abba,BAdfinger,Three Dog Night,Queen,Leo sayer,Linda Ronstadt, Boney M and others and also the members of the band wearing wigs in each of the sets as well as dressing in the different clothes which look great. the show lasted until after 11.30pm which I met members of the band and I asked Graham about what are the original members of the band doing these days which he told me 2 of them play in an band called Able 2 Rock and some live around the country. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had an FANTASTIC time including me and the band were FANTASTIC doing the songs of the 70's that still endures after all these years. I saw my cousin David and his friends Peter and Terry and I enjoyed seeing this band which it was my first time which i look forward to seeing this band in the future.
Set List
Make You
Come BackA gain
No matter What
Son of A Preacher Man
Is this Love
Bad Moon Rising
Stuck in the Middle
it's so easy
crazy little Thing Called Love
Burnin Love
Set 2-
December 1963 oh what a night
Rivers of babylon/sonny/daddy cool/rasputain
I Love the Nightlife
You Sexy thing
You Make Feel Like Dancing
Freakout
I will Survive
Waterloo
mama mia
Ring Ring
Hot Love
Play that Funky Music
time warp
Nutbush City Limits
set 3-
Venus
Long Train running
What I like About You
I hear You knocking
joy to the world
honky tonk women
jump in my car
rockin all over the world
ole time rock'n'roll
april sun in cuba
daddy cool
eagle rock
hurts so good
Locomotion
Bad case for Lovin you
I Love Rock'n'roll
It's A Long way to the top

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015