The Venus Experience/the Beetles Show @ Morningside Services Club





Last Saturday February 4th I went to the Morningside Services Club to see the Venus Experience and the Beetles show which it was my 2nd time seeing the Beetles as I saw them at Easts Leagues Club last year on September 24th. the support act was an man doing Frank Spencer and it was very funny. The venus Experience were the first one starting the night which it was the local group Hi Way 1 and did an FANTASTIC set doing stuff by Blondie,Tina Turner,Fleetwood Mac,Stevie Nicks,Carly Simon, Linda ROndstadt and others and actually during their performance I bought an lemonade for Vanessa as she saw me in the crowd which she asked me to get her an lemonade and would pay me back which she did during the interval. the man who was doing frank spencer was doing the second wearing an Maroons jersey with an surf life saver cap and 2 ladies volnteered which they did movements. then the Beetles came on stage and they did an FANTASTIC set doing those classic Beatles songs wearing the suits and ties and they were FANTASTIC which they had an break when an young woman fell on the ground and must have blacked out or something I don't know which was an concern but she was alright. the show continued which i left after 11pm as Dad picked me up and came home. It was an FANTASTIC night and an FANTASTIC time which i had an great time as well as everyone else and look forward to seeing the Beetles again soon as well as Hi way 1.
Venus Experience set list-
Stop Draggin My heart
Dreams
Brass In Pocket
Don't get me Wrong
Hit me With Your Best SHot
Smooth Operator
Boys In Town
Pleasure and Pain
You're No Good
You're So Vain
One Way Or Another
Total Control
Chain of Fools
River Deep Mountain High
What's Going On
The Beetles setlist-
Love Me Do
From me To You
All My Loving
I Feel Fine
I Saw Her Standing There
I want to hold your hand
she Loves You
Nowhere Man
You're Gonna Lose that Girl
Yellow Submarine
set list 2
cant buy me Love
I should have Known Better
Help
A Hard Day's night
eight Days A Week
rock'n'roll music/slippin and slidin
Anytime at all
Hold me Tight
Day Tripper
We can work It Out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015