Belinda Carlisle show @ Kedron Wavell






Last Friday March 9th I went to Kedron Wavell to see legendary American singer Belinda Carlisle as it was my second time seeing her which my first was at Kedron Wavell an year ago on Saturday February 19th 2011 which it was FANTASTIC and BRILLIANT. The show last Friday started at 8pm with Simon Shapiro an local singer-singer which he did an 40 minute set doing an mixture of original songs and covers and there was an interval where I had an drink of water. then after 9pm Belinda Carlisle came on stage and for over an hour and 15 minutes did an FANTASTIC set of her hits from the 80's as well as an new song called Son as well 2 of the Go Go's stuff and Pleasant Valley Sunday as an tribute to Davy Jones and early in belinda's show that some people were going to the front but security stopped them and eventually it went fine after that as people were coming to the front which everyone was enjoying themselves. the show lasted til around 10.15pm and again Belinda did'nt come out to sign autographs which it was disappointing as people were having stuff with them hopefully to be signed. It was an FANTASTIC and an BRILLIANT show with BElinda still in great voice at 53 and is singing just as an great now as ever. everyone had an FANTASTIC time singing along to the songs even myself and I had an FANTASTIC time anyway. I saw my friend Michael and met Jack,Jenny,Nathan, Mark,Danni and Jackie and I enjoyed seeing Belinda again which I hope she comes back again soon.
Set List-
Runaway Horses
We Want the Same Thing
In Too Deep
I get Weak
Son
Circle In the Sand
Nobody
la Luna
Summer Rain
Mad About You
Leave a Light on
Heaven Is A Place On Earth
Scarry Animal
Pleasant Valley Sunday
Our Lips Are Sealed
We Got the Beat
Live your Life be Free

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015