Hot Rod Twilight Show Take 2






Last Sunday March 18th I went to the ROcklea Showgrounds for the Hot Rod Twilight Take 2 show which it was my 3rd time seeing it and I am glad it finally happened as it was supposed to happen in January back due to the wet weather happening it had to be cancelled which it went to Morningside Services club on Jaunaury 28th, But last Sunday it finally happened and I got there just around 12pm as I had to get an rail bus and an train to ROcklea. there was stalls, rides and food and the first band Regular Gonzales started before 12.30pm which they were just FANTASTIC and then after that Dan and The Dualtones, Miss Theresa and the Rechords did their sets as well as Lori doing the trophy presentations for the cars. then around 5pm Big Sandy and the Fly Rite Boys came on stage and even though I only stayed for nearly half an hour they were FANTASTIC which i left around 5.30pm as i had to get back into the city to get the bus home as I did'nt want to miss the 6.40pm bus from the Myer Centre to Cannon Hill. Among the people I saw were-Kat,Les,Ramoana,KArie,Rhea,Karen,Mitch,Paulie, Amanda,Jessica, Laura,Walter,Sheri and I met Ashleigh,brittany, Adelle,Karen and Emma and also I saw Anita Garnett's sister Adele as well which I had not seen her for a few years. I had an FANASTIC time and the Hot Rod Twilight show were just FANTASTIC as well as everyone having an great time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015