sheri Bomb launch





LAst Sunday March 4th I went to the Calypso at Paddington for the launching of the blog Sheri Bomb by rockabilly friend Sheri Adamson whom I have known for 3 years. I arrived at the claypso at about 2.40pm as the launch had started at 2pm which i caught an cab there from the city.There was an band playing which were the Mayhem County Boys who did 2 FANTASTIC sets as well as people making their own business cards and people winning prize including me which i won an magazine. It was there when Sheri mentioned mine doing the shave and as the result of it many of the people sponsored me which I appreciated it very much. The show finished before 5.30pm and I had an FANTASTIC time. I saw SHeri,Walter,Drea,Laura,Bobbie,Karie,Lisa,Vicki,Rebecca and emma and met Mick,Brenton,Miranda, Laura Chow,Joey,Dan and Emma and also thanks to sheri for putting this special day together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015