Shave for a Cure 2012





Last Friday Night I went to Carina Leagues CLub to particiate in the world's greatest shave for Leukaemia which it was my 4th time doing it as I have done it since 2009 and I always look forward to it every year. On Friday Mum came with me as always when I do the shave as we got there around 6.30pm and Martin was one of the duty managers on the night which he took me to the bar to wait for the person who would shave my hair and it turned out to be an guy called Cameron who works in the bar. Went near the stage with Cameron and Mum who was taking photos he shaved my hair in front of everyone at the club and 3 people sponsored me there an lady named Lorraine, Allan and his wife and Cameron. It felt so good having my hair shaved and having people watching it which it's even better. My cousin Gary who was there congratulated me as well as Peter Wright who is an survivor of leukaemia as well as knowing Mum,Dad and the cousins congratulated me also and of course I stayed for the rest of the night as i saw the group T Bird. I thanked Sammy King for making the arrangements as she was on her honey moon and to MArtin and Cameron for their help on the night.I always enjoy doing the shave which it's an lot of fun and always happy to shave my hair for an good cause. I look forward to doing it again next year and this year I raised $2,840 and also an big thanks for those who sponsored me from work friends,rockabilly people, ten pin bowling people and other friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015