Hi Way 1 show @ CArina leagues Club






Last Saturday March 3rd I went to Carina Leagues Club to see Hi Way 1 which it was my 8th time seeing them as well as my 2nd for the year as I saw them an month ago at Morningside Services club as the VEnus Experience who were the support act for the Beetles. at CArina Leagues club they did 4 sets doing stuff of the late 60's,70's, 80's and 90's as well as some instrumentals and in the first break I spoke with Mike Greer which we spoke about the new guitar player Kevin as well as the show at Maryborough which it was very hot as the club had no air conditoner which they were sweaty as well as the show at Morningside and also asked is there any chances of an cd or dvd coming out which Mike told me that which they were doing the recording there was problems with the filming which Mike was not happy about but the audio sounded good so there will be an live CD. the show lasted until 11.30pm which they did an FANTASTIC show and the band were just FANTASTIC as well as playing great as well as Vanessa singing just GREAT and I saw my cousin Gary during the night. I also look forward to see the group again soon and to those who have not seen them go and check them out.
set 1
Unchain My Heart
Mustang Sally
Ticket To Ride
Chain Of Fools
Stop Dragging My Heart
Dreams
Don't Stop
Sunshine Of Your Love
Want You
Smooth Operator
Oh Darlin

set 2
fighting
bad case for loving you
Let's Stick Together
Make you
China Grove
River Deep Mountain High
You're No Good
Rockin in the USa
Green River
Peter Gunn
Long Train Running
Total Control

set 3
My Lovin mAn
Hit me With Your Best Shot
One Way
Play That Funky Music
Boys In town
BAck to the beach
wipe out
It's a LOng Way To the Top
Highway to hell
Goodbye
Cheap Wine
an song I did'nt know

set 4
I want to break free
you're so vain
stuck in the middle
pleasure and pain
hurts so good
No Secrets
COme Said the Boy
A;one With You
Indisposed
What's going on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015