Ear Candy show @ Carina Leagues Club






Last Friday March 23rd I went to Carina Leagues CLub to see the group Ear Candy which it was my 3rd time seeing them. The group started around 7.45pm which they did 4 sets doing rock & country songs from the 50's,60's,70's, 80's and now and there was 3 of them on stage Angie,Rhonnie and Daryl. During the 2nd interval I saw my cousin David as well as Rhonnie who had sponsored me in the SHave FOr A Cure the week before as well as speaking with Daryl and in the last interval i spoke with the band at their table which I met ANgie as well as Daryl telling me that he knows Garry McDonald of the Cliff and the Shadows tribute band the Sonics who plays around Brisbane. The show finished at 11.30pm which i took an photo of the group as Angie wants some photos of the group and it was great to see them again. It was an FANTASTIC show and I had an FANTASTIC time as well as everyone which they were an GREAT group which i look forward to see them again soon.
Set 1-
Wherever you go
Peaceful Easy Feeling
Silver threads and Golden Needles
Daydream Believer
Apache
Shake Rattle and Roll
Crazy Little thing Called Love
Could I have this Dance
Ring OF Fire
These Boots Are made For Walkin
Dance the Night Away
bad Moon Rising
Be Bop A Lula
Elenor
set 2-
Your Mama Don't Dance
Rock Around the Clock
Prehaps
Perfect
Neon Blue
Guitars and Cadillacs
Fire
April Sun In Cuba
man I Feel Like A Woman
Margaritaville
Proud Mary
Ole time Rock'nRoll
I'm Outta Here
set 3-
it does'nt matter anymore
Blue Suede Shoes
Jailhouse Rock
Take It Easy
Let's Get Loud
I saw Her Standing there
Eight Days A Week
Twist and SHout/La Bamba
I'm A Believer
What's Going on
an ZZ top song
Joy to the World
set 4-
Leaving on A Jet Plane
Crossorads
Folsom Prison Blues
Stuck in the Middle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015