the AVengers show @ Easts LEagues CLub June 23rd 2012

On Saturday June 23rd 2012 I went to Eats Leagues CLub to see Brisbane pop rock group The Avengers which it was my 8th time seeing them as well as my 6th time this year. The show started @ 7.30pm which they did FANTASTIC sets doing songs by people like CLiff Richard,Elvis Presley, The Beatles, The Eagles,Creedence Clearwater Revival, Queen, and others and did an few different songs like the Bellamy Brothers and Smokie. During the 1st break i told Paul about Cooly Rocks On and during the other intervals said hello to Graham, Garth and Mick. the show finished at 11.30pm which i spoke to the guys and told Roger that I liked the CD's as well as asking about the Rock'n'Roll Spectacular as well as talking about Vance Lendich, The Planets, Whiskey Au Go Go fire as he said that there was article in that day's Courier Mail about it as Graham telling me that he saw Tony Worsley and The Fabulous Dee Jays at an Midnight Matinee. The show was FANTASTIC and everyone had an great time including myself and the Avengers were just FANTASTIC as always doing the good old rock'n'roll stuff which still endures today and will be back at Easts Leagues Club on Sunday July 22nd @ 2pm so be sure to see them as they put on an Great show. Set 1- Heartbeat/Runaway I Could Easily Fall In Love With You/Do you Wanna Dance/Move It/Please Don't Tease Singing The Blues That'll Be The Day Promised Land You never Can TEll Young Girl All Shook Up The Wanderer/Ruby baby Rave On Still Rock'n'Roll To me Suspicous Minds My Girl Nowhere Man Everybody's Talkin Come Back Again Johnny Be Goode Proud Mary set 2- When You Walk In The Room It's So Easy I Saw Her Standing There Do You Love Me Brown Eyed Girl Crazy Little Thing Called Love Happy Together Big Girls Don't Cry Walk Like A Man I can See CLearly Now A Hard Day's Night Stuck In the Middle Pretty Woman Get Back set 3- Something Only the Lonely Under The Boardwalk Massachusetts To Love Somebody Maggie May Last night Don't stop Long Cool WOman In A Black Dress Already gone Living Next Door To Alice set 4- The Twist/Let's Twist Again No Matter what Handle With Care Take It East I'll get You If I Said You Had A beautiful Body How Long

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015