The Beatlegs show Carina Leagues Club

On Saturday June 30th 2012 I went to Carina Leagues CLub to see the Beatles tribute the Beatlegs which it was my second time seeing them as I saw them at Carina Leagues Leagues 13 months ago on Friday may 13th 2011. The show started @ 8pm with the Beatlegs coming onstage doing three sets 1963-65 when they wore the suits and ties and doing the early hits like Please Please Me, She Loves You, I Want To Hold Your Hand, From Me To You, Help and others 2nd set 1966-67 which they did the period of sgt Peppers and Revolver which they wore the Sgt Pepper's Uniforms and the 3rd period 1968-69 with the long hair period and doing stuff like COme Together, Hey Jude, get Back, Lady Madonna, Ballad Of John and Yoko and others and in the interval after the 2nd set I saw 2 of the guys of the group who know of me which they have seen my blog and got photos with the guys. The show finished before 11pm and I saw Tim Hewlett from Creek Road along with Shane and Colin, saw my facebook friend Maria and her husband and my cousin Gary and his friend Peter. The show was just ROCKIN & FANTASTIC which had an great time including myself and the BEatlegs were just FANTASTIC doing the Beatles songs which they did an great job doing them and also to those have not seen them go and see these guys which they just FANTASTIC. set 1- She Loves You Please Please Me From Me To You All My loving I want To Hold Your Hand Twist and Shout I saw Her Standing There Boys A Hard Days Night I Should Have Known Better You Can't Do That Eight Days A Week I feel Fine CAn't Buy Me Love Ticket To Ride Help Day Tripper Drive My Car set 2- Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts club band Hello Goodbye Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds Magical Mystery Tour I Am The Walrus Yellow Submarine Got To Get You Into My Life Penny Lane Paperback Writer Sgt peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band(reprise) All You Need Is Love set 3- Come Together Back In The USSR Birthday Get back Don't Let ME Down One After 909 Ob-la-di Ob la da Ballad of John and Yoko LAdy MAdonna Revolution The end Rock'n'Roll Music Hey Jude

Comments

  1. Awesome Luke. It was great to see you again at the show. Thanks for all of your support. See you next time! The Beatlegs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015