Dooley Rocks Cooley @ Twin Towns

On Sunday night June 10th I went to Twin Towns to Dooley ROcks Cooley show which it has 4 of the wickety Wak guys Greg Doolan, Robbie ROsenlund, Tony Jeffrey and Pahnie Jantzen and Greg's wife Laura and it was my 2nd time seeing them at Twin Towns as I saw them an year ago at the last Cooly Rocks On as well as my 3rd time seeing the WicketY Wak guys. the show started @ 7.30pm with Rob,Greg,Tony,Pahnie and Laura coming on stage and for the next 2 hours would do an set of great rock songs from the 50's & 60's like guitar boogie as well as Robbie doing imitating Ed Sullivan, Walter Brennan, and others as well as Laura Doolan doing an slow version of I Only Want to Be With You which sounded great as well as doing some of the songs from Grease with Greg and Pahnie doing Louis Armstrong and the Twist and Greg doing the disc jockey annoucing the events of the years and also annouced the winner for an trip to Graceland. The show finished after 9.30pm which had 2 of the guys of the Four Kinsmen George Harvey and Robert Pearson came on stage with Rob,Greg,Pahnie and TOny doing an medley of Four Seasons songs and after the show there were DVD's and CD's which I bought the BEsT of Wak Works DVD and got autographs and with Greg,Pahnie,Tony and ROb as well as George and RObert of the FOur Kinsmen. I saw my facebook friend Judy who runs the Merchandise stand at the shows that has the Wak guys and after leaving Twin Towns I bought an Coke Zero from 7-11 and walk back to bella MAre. The show was FANTASTIC and I had an great time which i enjoyed the humor as well which they are funny too as well as music were just FANTASTIC too and also an great way to finish Cooly ROcks On 2012 for me. set list- Rock'n'Roll Is Here To Stay/Jailhouse Rock/At The Hop/Rock Around The Clock/Lucille That's Alright Mama Tennessee Waltz(Laura) The Great Pretender See You Later Alligator Tutti frutti Love Is A Many Splendoured Thing Heartbreak Hotel Long Tall Sally Singing the Blues Ring Of Fire/I Walk The Line(Pull the twine) Blueberry Hill Lost In The 50's Tonight Great Balls Of Fire That'll Be The Day Diana You Send Me(Laura) Wanna Go Home Splish Splash Stupid Cupid(Laura) Grease Summer Nights Sandy Guitar Boogie Three Bells American trilogy Running Bear Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini I only Want To be With You(laura) Let's Twist Again Speedy Gonzalez Things Cavatina Hello Dolly She's My baby/Shout Sherry/Stay/Big Girls Don't cry/Bye Bye Baby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015