Rockabill Bop-Dan and the Dualtones and Pat capocci show @ Balmoral Bowls CLub

On Saturday July 14th I went to the Balmoral Bowls Club to see Dan and the Dualtones and Pat Capocci which was supposed to be at Holland Park Bowls CLub but due to had been double booked as well as Wellers Hills Bowls CLub but due to sound level restrictions they could'nt do it there so that's why they eventually have it at Balmoral. Until Saturday night I had not been at Balmoral Bowls CLub since Saturday December 7th 2002 when my cousin Allan was celebrating his 50th birthday party which me,Mum and Heath attended and being there again on Saturday night it has really changed that much. The show started before 8pm with Dan and The Dualtones opening the show which they did an FANTASTIC set doing originals and covers like she's Gone, Slippin and slidin etc and there was an interval which i got can an coke and also before the show I bought an ticket to go to Greazefest on Sunday AUgust 5th. Then Pat Capocci came on stage which for the next 2 hours and an half fours did 2 FANTASTIC sets doing original songs and covers including Lindy Lou, What You want me To DO, You Can't Judge a Book and others and during Pat's set both Dan and Jon Flynn came on stage playing with them which they were great too. The show finished at 11.30pm and Dad picked me up to go home. The show was FANTASTIC which everyone had an FANTASTIC time including which i enjoyed my self on the dance floor and the bands were FANTASTIC too. I saw Lori,Laura, Lawrie, Rupert,Tracey, Ramona, Mimi,Lorraine and Theresa and met Clive too that night which tracey introduced me to him. Thanks to Lori Lee for putting it together and did an great job as always so well done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015