The Blues Brothers Tribute show @ Wynnum RSL Club

On Saturday July 21st I went to Wynnum RSL Club to see the Blues Brothers Tribute show which it was my first time seeing this act as well as my first ever going to an show there as I use to go there for dinner on Sundays for 3 years from 2002-05. The show started @ 8.15pm which the act coming on stage with the guys dressing up as the Blue Brothers with an great back up band of 2 sax players, an guitar player, pianist and drummer and for the next 2 and an bit hours would do 2 great sets of stuff from the 60's of people like Sam and Dave, Booker t and the MG's, the Temptations, Sam Cooke, Cab Calloway and others and everyone was enjoying themselves which there was 2 guys in the audience dressing up as the BLues Brothers. The show finished around 10.30pm which i left as Dad was picking me up as they were finishing up the show with Riot In Cell Block number 9. The show was FANTASTIC which everyone had an great time including myself and the band were just FANTASTIC and played great with excellent singing and also I look forward to seeing this act again soon. set 1- Everybody Needs Somebody To Love an song I did'nt know Ain't Got You Hey Bartender Shake Your Tailfeather Messin Minnie The Moocher I can See Clearly Now Soul Man Gimme Some Lovin Almost set 2- Green Onions What You Did Get Ready The Way You Do The Things You Do New Orleans/Lands of A 1,00 Dances Peter Gunn Stand By Your Man Rawhide Shout I Got You(I Feel Good) Flip Flop Fly Hold On I'm Coming Twistin The Night Away Sweet Home Chicago Somebody Else Riot In Cell Block Number 9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015