Cliff Richard show @ Brisbane Convention Centre

On Sunday February 3rd 2013 I went to the Brisbane Convention Center to see legendary British singer Cliff Richard which it was my second time seeing as my first was @ the Brisbane Entertainment Center on February 21st 1998 with my friend Steven Peters, his mum Glenda, his uncle Colin and His Aunty Nadia and Olivia Newton John was performing at that show too which it was an great show that night. I caught the train to South Brisbane on Sunday which i nearly left my mobile phone on the train but lucky I got it when I realized it and I walked to the convention center which i rang home and bought the program as well as having an coke Zero and ice Cream. The show started @ 8pm with the support act an duo called O'Shea an singing duo originally from Queensland but living in NAshville and did an half an hour set doing mainly their own songs as well as doing Crying which it was very good and sounded very good as well. they finished their set and then at about 8.30pm Cliff Richard came on stage which for the next 2 and an half hours did 2 sets doing his famous hits from the 50's,60's, 70's and 80's as well as classic rock songs which he is planning to record an album of classic rock songs in April this year in Nashville Tennessee as well as well as telling some stories and an funny sense of humor which was great and also during the break after Cliff's first set I bought an Cliff RIchard T shirt and an cap. the show finished after 11pm with cliff doing 2 encores and then I caught the cab home. It was an AWESOME, FANTASTIC and ROCKIN show with an FANTASTIC performance by Cliff who has not lost it and sounds just as great today as ever and still has the energy to do at the age of 72 and had an FANTASTIC back up as well as back up vocalists including an lady named Suzie Furlonger who was on the X Factor doing duets with Cliff on 2 songs which she sounded great. I am glad that I got to see Cliff richard again and very thankful that I got that chance and also I had an great time. set 1- Reelin and ROckin My Kinda Life(1977) dreamin (1980) Living Doll (1959/1986) Poetry In Motion Sealed With A Kiss Dream Lover twelfth Of Never(1964) with Suzie Furlonger D In Love Miss You Nights(1976) Summer Holiday(1963) The Next time(1963 UK no 1) What Car(2005) Singing The Blues set 2- Move it(1958) Willie and the Hand Jive I don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine fabulous Paralyzed Ocean Deep(1984) The Young Ones(1962) Devil Woman(1976) Some People (1987) Suddenly (1980) with Suzie Furlonger It'll Be Me(1962) Rip it Up we Don't Talk anymore(1979) Encore 1- i Could Easily Fall in Love(1964) In the Country(1966) Encore 2- High Class Baby(1958)/Dynamite(1959)/Please Don't Tease(1960)/40 Days(album track from 21 Today album 1961) Do You Wanna Dance(1962)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015