The Avengers show @ Easts Leagues Club February 1st 2013

Last night February 1st I went to Easts Leagues Club to see Brisbane group the Avengers which it was my 3rd time this year and it was my 12th time seeing them as well. I caught the cab to the club as my dad went to chandler to help people who been affected by the floods and I had dinner there which I had Beef Nachos. The show started @ 7.30pm and for the next 4 hours they did 4 sets of great songs by people like Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Beatles, The Eagles, Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly, The Bee Gees, Cliff Richard and many others and during one of the breaks I said hello to Mick and Graeme which graeme asked me about the wet weather and he said to me that he was worried the office might get flooded but it was safe also during one of the sets they did Venus for me. The show finished @ 11.30pm and after the show thanked the guys which I spoke with Roger about the Searchers, the Hollies, the Old Rockers Get together and the Bee Gees and also he copied me an CD of New Musical Express Pollwinners concert from 1965. It was an FANTASTIC show and everyone had an great time including myself and they will be playing @ Easts on March 10th and 22nd and @ Carina Leagues Club on March 9th so be sure to go and see them as they put on an Great show. set 1 Chains proud Mary When You Walk In the Room It's So Easy(Roger on lead vocals) Do you Love me I Saw Her Standing there Johnny be Goode Come Back Again My girl Suspcious Minds Rock Around the Clock rave On The Wanderer/Ruby baby All Shook Up I hear You Knocking Promised Land That'll Be The Day Singing the Blues I Could Easily fall In Love With You/Do You Wanna Dance/Move It/Please Don't Tease set 2- Heartbeat/Runaway Brown Eyed Girl Crazy Little Thing Called Love happy Together Big Girls Don't Cry/Walk Like A Man I can see Clearly Now A Hard Day's Night Stuck In the Middle Twist and Shout Pretty Woman get Back set 3- Sway if I said You had a Beautiful Body Itchycoo Park venus Young Girl The Twist/Let's Twist Again No Matter What Handle With Care Nowhere Man Everybody's Talkin Under the Broadwalk set 4- When You Say Nothing At All Massachusetts/to Love Somebody I'll get You Take It Easy Maggie May Last Night(graeme on lead vocals) Don't Stop Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress Already Gone Hey Tonight

Comments

  1. Greetings from Brazil!

    Excellent, how good see good musicians and people appreciating the "good times"!

    Check out my songs:
    https://soundcloud.com/joanatan-richard

    Joanatan Richard

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015