Shannon Noll show @ Wynnum RSL Club

On Sunday february 24th I went to Wynnum RSL Club to see Australian singer Shannon Noll which it was my first time seeing him as I had been wanting to see Shannon Noll since 2006 and when I first he was coming to Wynnum RSL I wanted to go which I bought the ticket on Thursday November 1st 2012. I caught the bus to Wynnum on that Sunday night and went upstairs where I saw Rebecca White who is my friend Billy's sister and is an huge Shannon Noll fan which the night before went to see him @ Broncos Leagues Club. The show started @ 8pm with support act Alan Boyle coming on stage doing an half hour set doing his own songs which it was impressive and during his set had to change his acoustic guitar as some of the strings were broken and there was an short interval. then at about 8.55pm Shannon Noll and his band came on stage and for the hour and 5 minutes he did an great set doing classic Australian songs from the 80's of acts like Cold Chisel, INXS,Noiseworks, Paul Kelly, Dragon as well as 4 of his hits which the people who were at the front which i was one of them as well as Rebecca and Jamien were singing along to the songs as well as people cheering shaking hands to Shannon. The show finished @ 10pm with What About Me and I got picked up by Rebecca's boyfriend William which he took me home. It was an FANTASTIC and an AWESOME show which Shannon sang great and the back up band were FANTASTIC too which they were playing acoustic instruments and before the show i bought am poster. To those who have not seen Shannon Noll live go and see him as he puts on an great show which I'm sure you will be impressed as i was and also I look forward to see him again in the future. set List- Take Me Back Shine never Tear Us Apart Down Under My Place In Line Better Be Home Soon To Her Door Drive April Sun In Cuba Khe Sahn Now I Run Bow River Lift What ABout Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015