Motown Tribute show @ Carina Leagues Club

On Friday February 22nd I went to Carina Leagues Club to see the Motown tribute show done by an local group called Black magic. The show started after 8pm and for the next 3 hours did 2 sets of classic Motown songs as well as other songs from acts like the Temptations, the Four Tops, the Supremes,Stevie Wonder, Boyz II Men, Martha and the Vandellas etc and the group would change clothes between songs which was interesting and the lead singer Annabel wearing different dresses as well as singing great on the songs she sang lead as well as the other guys who sang really good as well. The show finished @ 11.25pm and the show was FANTASTIC which everyone had an great time including myself and also saw my cousin David, shane an friend from church and Karen Riding. set 1- Heat Wave Love Train Stop in the Name Of Love She Use to be my Girl I Love You So Rock With You Reach Out I'll be there/Get Ready/Same Old Song/Aint Too Proud To Beg/Baby I need Your Lovin/My girl/I Can't get next to you/Can't help Myself You Can't hurry Love I love The Nightlife The Way You Do The Things You Do Just My Imagination My Guy The Motown Song Make A Better Place Play That Funky Music Dancing In the Street Treat Her Like A LAdy Don't Stop till You Get Enough Started With A Kiss Set 2- Don't Leave Me This Way Disco Inferno Let's Groove You In My Mind Can't Say Goodbye Lady Soul Give You Everything But Love Young Hearts Celebration I just Call To Say I love You Boogie No More Don't Stop me Now I'll Make Love to You Move me feet signed sealed delivered Love You I Do Rock the Boat I'll be THere I'm Every Woman Heaven December 63

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015