BrizVegas Kustom Karnival 2 @ Acacia Ridge Hotel

On Sunday March 10th I went to the BrizVegas Kustom Karnival 2 @ the Acacia Ridge Hotel and it was my 2nd time as I went there on Sunday November 4th last year. I caught two buses as I went from Cannon Hill to the city and then from the city to Acacia Ridge which I walked to the hotel. Rang home, had Beef and rice for lunch and the first band played on stage were the Lincolns from Adelaide which they were FANTASTIC and did an great set doing an mixture of originals and covers including 2 of the Cliff RIchard hits Move It and High Class Baby which i filmed those 2 songs. the next band came on stage were local band Men Into Space with Jon,Dan,Rupert and Coojee and they were FANTASTIC which they did too an great set which at the end of their set Sheri and Elisse came on stage doing the screaming noise and it sounded so great which I filmed the performance too. the next band on stage were Pat Capocci Combo from NSW which they were FANTASTIC and doing an great set as always which i have seen them an few times. CC jerome and the Jetsetters from the Netherlands came on stage and they were FANTASTIC doing an great set which after their performance I got an photo with Jerome which Eileen took the photo and that was very nice of her to do which I appreciate that. the last band of the day were the Los Straitjackets from America who were started as the the Straitjackets in 1988 but split after that but reformed since 1994 as los Straitjackets and they were just totally AWESOME and FANTASTIC doing great classic instrumentals including Friday on My Mind, Bus Stop, Tequila and the Batman theme and everyone enjoyed it. the show finished just before 6pm and i got an lift home from Lyn who works for Lori. It was an AWESOME and an FANTASTIC show again as well as with great cars on display and great stalls which I saw people getting their make up done as well as people getting their hair done which looked great and also an big thanks to Lori for putting it together which she does it very well. I saw Lori,Vicki, Michael, Rhea, Sheri,Walter,Kat,Les, Lorraine, Eileen,Ramona, Jan, Clive, Lori,Kylie, angi, Laura, Lyn, Elisse, Theresa and I met Amelia, David, Wally and Dudley. the next BrizVegas Kustom karnival will be back on Sunday November 10th and to those who have not been there go there which it's great and totally awesome which I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015