Neil Young show @ Brisbane Entertainment Center

On Thursday March 7th I went to the Brisbane Entertainment Center to see legendary Canadian singer-songwriter Neil Young. I wasn't even planning to go or did'nt even bought an ticket but it was on Tuesday after 11am an lady named Shirley who works in the kitchen @ St Andrews rang me asking me if I would like to go to see Neil Young and i said yes which she came up to the hospital at 12.30pm as she is on leave at the moment and gave her the 50 dollars. On Thursday night I caught the train from Cannon Hill to Central and then went from Central to Boondall and walked to the Entertainment center. Went inside which the show started @ 7.30pm with the Melbourne group called Husky came on and did an 40 minute set which they were really good doing their own songs and there was interval which I had an drink of water and an ice cream. then after 8.40pm Neil young and Crazy Horse came on stage and for the next 2 hours and 20 minutes did an AWESOME and ROCKIN Set doing an mixture of new stuff from his new album as well as his older stuff and the place was packed with people standing at the front as well as the effects on stage were AMAZING as well as the people working on stage wore doctors clothes as well as during one song an young woman walked on stage and even before the show started they played our National Anthem Advanced Australia Fair which was good actually. the show finished at around 11pm as I as left when they were about to do the last song as I had to go to the toilet and walked to the train station so IO could get the train home which on the train saw Tim Hewlett who I knew from Creek Rd church which he was at the show too and got off @ Central which his wife Sue took me home. It was AWESOME and an ROCKIN SHow which neil and the band were just awesome and still playing great at 67(Neil's age)as well as his guitar playing was so AWESOME and everyone had an great time including myself and I am very glad that I got to see Neil Young which from what was not going to going and also am happy that I got to experience it. Set List- Love and Only Love Powderfinger Born In Ontario Walk Like A Giant Hole In the Sky Heart Of Gold Twisted Road Singer Without A Song Ramada Inn Cinammon Girl #&!$in Up Mr Soul Hey Hey Mr Mr Opera Star Roll Another Number for the Road

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015