I'm Still Standing show @ Carina Leagues Club

On Friday March 22nd I went to the Carina Leagues club to see the Elton JohN Tribute show I'm Still Standing with Greg Andrew and it was my second time seeing that show as I saw it the first time @ Carina Leagues CLub on Friday August 26th 2011. The show started @ 8.10pm and for the next 2 and an half hours Greg did 2 sets doing the classic Elton John hits from the 70's,80's and 90's which he sounded great and in the 2 sets wore different clothes which looked great as well as the glasses the Elton wears now as well as the hairstyle and also an great backing band. The show finished @ 10.40pm which after the show Greg came out to have photos with the fans including myself which he remembered me from the last time and it was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had an great time including myself as well as seeing my friends Maria,Wayne, Shane and Colin. To those who have not seen this show go and see as greg puts on an FANTASTIC show which brings back memories for the fans who grew up listening to Elton John and I am sure you will enjoy it. Set List- In My Bed Benny and the Jets Candle In the Wind Healing Hands Philadelphia Freedom Tiny Dancer Rocket Man Your Song I Guess Why They Call it the Blues Club At the End Of the Street I don't wanna Go On With You Like That Set 2- The Bitch Is Back Honky Cat Part Time Love Daniel Sad Songs Crocodile Rock Kiss The Bride Teacher I need You Medley including The one and Can You Feel the Love Tonight I'm Still Standing Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015