Greazefest 2013

On Sunday August 4th I went to the Rockela Showgrounds for the Greazefest Festival which it has been 5 years when I first attended it and it was my 6th time as well. My sister dropped me off on the Sunday morning @ South Brisbane near the Convention Center, walk to the train station, bought chips and Coke Zero, caught train @ 9.08am and Walk to the Rocklea Showgrounds. I paid $27.00 to get in which when I arrived I saw Misty Wohlman whose sister Angie I went to Buranda Special School with from 1985-94 and had not seen Misty since 1995 when I saw her @ Cannon Hill train station as I was going to school and her going to work @ KFC and also we spoke briefly as well as me ringing up home to tell Mum that I had arrived. The first band came out @ 9.45am which were the Sugarshakers which they did an FANTASTIC set with great singing by Emma and great guitar playing by Rupert, took photos and had a look at the record sale. The NExt band were the Hi Boys which it was my first time seeing them and they were FANTASTIC and after the set bought the Rock n Roll George book written by Lauren. The next band coming on stage were the Flattrakers which they were FANTASTIC and everyone was having a great time, took photos, had Nachos for lunch and drank coke zero. Took photos and had a look at the record sale and taking more photos. I left @ 3.45pm which I walked to the train station which I missed that train but i did eventually caught the next train back to South Brisbane and eventually catching the bus home. It was an FANTATSIC show which I had a great time and everyone enjoyed Greazefest which the music was FANTASTIC as well as the cars and stalls were just great too and I saw Tracy, Peter,AMy,Sam,Lauren, Lucille, Sarah, Mr Jolly, Eileen, Jan, Amelia,Troy,Laura, Kat,Dudley,Lisa, Norman,Drea, Michael and Karie who has short hair now as well as meeting Irene. A great effort done by Lori Lee and the team which she always does a great job putting Greazefest together and the getting the right acts and an great atmosphere which it is well worth going to and also I look forward to greazefest 2014 which I'm sure it will be as great as this year's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015