Romio and Juliette show @ Moreton Bay Sports Club

LAst Saturday August 3rd I went to Moreton bay Sports Club where I saw local singing duo Romio and Juliette(Bruno and Irene) which it was my 2nd time seeing as I saw them back on Saturday May 18th. I caught the bus to the club where I had Pork Steak,chips and salad for dinner and bought a ticket to see an AC/DC tribute show on Friday September 13th. The show started @ 7pm which I stayed only for 3 hours and they did 3 sets when I was there which they did songs by Bobby Darin, Cat Stevens, Bee Gees, Tom Jones, Billy Ray Cyrus as well as some Italian songs and many others and also 3 guys named Wayne,Les and Bob sang a song each during the 3rd set and also Wayne sang a song in the second set. I left the club @ 10.30pm as I caught the last courtsey bus home which Theresa drove the bus as well as meeting Barney. It was excellent show which i had a great time and the duo sounded great together as they have excellent voices and to those who have not seen them go and see them which I'm sure you will enjoy them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015