the Lady Gaga/Pink Tribute show @ Carina Leagues Club

Last Friday July 26th I went to the Carina Leagues Club to see the Lady Gaga/Pink Tribute show which it was my first time seeing it and the singer doing both acts is Megan Barnes who is from an local group called the Zookeepers who play around the clubs in Brisbane,Sunshine Coast and the Gold COast. The show started @ 8.15pm with Megan coming on stage doing Lady ga Ga set which she wore the clothes and the wig and the lady keyboard player wore the mask which looked great and shaked hands with the kids who were at the front and also doing the Lady ga Ga hits which she sounded great along with the 2 dancing girls doing the movements that were great too. There was an interval and Megan came back on stage doing 2 sets of the Pink songs which she wore the different clothes on stage that looked great and the dancing girls wore different clothes including the lipstick which looked great too and everyone was singing along to the songs as well as having a great time. The show finished @ 11.30pm which after the show got a photo with Megan and I caught a cab home. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had a great time including myself and Megan was just FANTASTIC as well as singing great doing the Lady Ga Ga and Pink songs too and also I saw KAren Riding, Colin and Shane from Creek Road and RObyn an lady I knew from St Andrews who worked @ Cardiac Rehab for a few years in the 2000's which she is well and also just before the Pink set started I bought beers for both COlin and Shane. I enjoyed the show and I look forward to seeing the show again soon and also to those who have not seen the show go and see it which I'm sure you will be impressed. Set 1(Lady Gaga) Born To Say Just Dance My Telephone We Can Dance Get It Right Sweet Dreams You & I Ra Ra Edge of Glory Do That set 2(Pink) Lordi Please Don't Leave Me Where Did You Go Like This Until We Meet Again Making Me Feel Get the Party Started set 3(Pink) baby If I Die True Love Do You Ever Feel Down Down Walk This Way Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night It's Alright Trouble Let Me Entertain You Say Goodbye Good Fight Gotta Get Out In Time Learn To Live Again an song I did'nt know

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015