The Zookeepers @ Carina Leagues Club

Last Friday night August 16th I went to the Carina Leagues Club to see local group the Zookeepers which it was my second time seeing them as my first was at Twin Towns on Friday November 12th 2010 which they were good but the songs they did did not appeal to me so I left early as it was the night when the legendary American groups the Turtles and Three Dog Night were supposed to play there but had cancelled a month before. On the night @ Carina Leagues Club before the show started I Had Lasanga,chips and Salad for dinner, had ice cream for desert and a Coke Zero to drink. The show started @ 8pm and for the next 3 hours and 41 minutes the Zookeepers did 3 sets of songs from the 70's,80's,90's and now which included some Pink as well as ABBA, Blondie, Michael Jackson, Gloria Gaynor and many others which in between sets I bought water. The show finished @ 11.41pm which I thanked the group as well as Megan and got a photo with her and caught a cab home. The show was AWESOME which everyone had a great time including myself and the band were AWESOME too with great singing by Megan Barnes who also the lady Gaga and Pink tribute show as well as the Katy Perry one too which I saw the Pink/Lady Gaga one @ Carina last month. To those who have not seen the Zookeepers go and see them which I'm sure you will enjoy the show. set 1- Believe Dancing Queen an song I did'nt know The One That Got Away Release Me Simply The Best man I feel Like A Woman Billie Jean Boom Boom Boom Smooth Operator Sweet About Me Boys and Girls True Love set 2- I Will Survive The Tide Is High Beat Of The Drums Got In to A Fight Get up and Try Had It All Broken Hearted Tonight Mamma Mia On The Floor Lady Marmalade set 3- You and I a song I did'nt know Don't Start I'm Into You Highway To Hell/Dirty Deeds Dirt Done Cheap/It's A Long Way To The Top Something Happened Tonight I Wanna Feel This Moment Just Dance Goodbye With WOrds Heart Of The Matter Inside Out Babylon Touch the Sky Sweet child of Mine One Last Kiss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015