Lance Lipinsky and Bobby Brooks Wilson @ Twin Towns

On Sunday night June 8th I went to Twin Towns Breezes Lounge to see the American singers Lance Lipinsky and Bobby Brooks Wilson which it was promoted by Matman Promotions as it was my 7th time seeing Lance and my 4th time seeing Bobby and until that night I had not seen them live since Friday June 12th 2010 @ Coolangatta Tweed Golf Club. the show started @ 7. 30pm with the back up band Sidekicks did an set of songs which included the Beatles & Creedence Clearwater Revival and then Lance Lipinsky came on stage which he did an AWESOME set doing Jerry Lee Lewis songs as well as one of his own songs which he did the movements as well as standing on the piano and even played guitar on one song which was great to see. There was an interval which Lance was selling his CD so I bought it, got it signed and got a photo with him as well. sidekicks performed 1 song and then Bobby Brooks Wilson came on stage which he performed songs by Little Richard, Sam Cooke, Ben E King and his father Jackie Wilson as well as Bobby got the crowds to sing along to most of the songs as well as kissing of the ladies hands and everyone were enjoying themselves. I left Twin Towns after 11pm when bobby finished his set as I had to go back to Bella Mare to go to bed as I had to come back home to brisbane the next morning. It was an AWESOME show which I had a great time and Lance and Bobby were just AWESOME too sounding great and I look forward to seeing them again soon which to those who have not seen them GO and SEE THEM which you shall enjoy it as they do great tributes to great acts whose music holds up very well to this day. Lance Lipinsky- Down The Line Jambalaya Breathless Crazy Arms Let's Talk About Us Put Me Down Great Balls Of Fire I Saw The Whole Thing Shake Rattle and Roll Don't Be Cruel High School Confidential Since I Met You Baby Honky Tonk Man Whole Lotta Shakin Going On Bobby Brooks Wilson- Keep A Knockin Jenny Jenny Lucille Long Tall Sally Tutti Frutti Kansas City Rip It Up Stand By Me Under the Broadwalk Reet Petitie Lonely Teardrops Shout Higher and Higher All Shook Up Suspicious Minds You Send Me My Girl The Twist/Let's Twist Again My Way

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015