the Hi Boys @ the Grifftih Street Stage

On Saturday afternoon June 7th I went to see the Hi Boys @ the Griffith Street Stage in Coolangatta which it was my 3rd time seeing them live. The show had started @ 1.15pm but I was having my lunch @ Subway which I had a Chicken Parmigiana and Salad Roll for lunch and i eventually watch their performance which they did the one set doing their own originals as well as some covers as well as their selling CD's as well as people were dancing and enjoying themselves as well as Lori Lee was in the audience selling tickets for Greazefest that is coming up here from August 1st-3rd and Melbourne is having it on August 9th and 10th. the show finished after 2.30pm and i went over to the Beach House Stage where I saw the presentation as well as Issi Dye. The show was FANTASTIC which I had a great time and the band were FANTASTIC which they played great and sounded great too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015