Rock n Roll Trivia and Catfish and the Dee Jays Show

On Tuesday night June 3rd I went to my second Cooly Rocks On gig which was at the Marquee and I went to see Catfish and the Dee Jays as well as the Rock n Roll Trivia hosted by legendary radio personality Graeme Webb and Gary Field another radio personality whom both work for 94.1 FM an radio station on the Gold Coast and also it was my 6th seeing Catfish and the Dee Jays. the show started @ 8pm with Graeme introduced Catfish and the Dee Jays and they came on stage which they did doing classic rock n roll stuff by acts like Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Cliff Richard, Elvis Presley, Bill Haley Johnny O'Keefe etc as well as in between sets there was a trivia about the Beatles which I won a free Cooly Rocks On CD when I answered a question about the Beatles arrived in Australia which I said the 11th and in the second break there was a trivia which we had to wrote the answer the questions Graeme and Gary were asking which I joined up a team with Krystyna, Peter, Bev, Carolyn and Phil and our team got 9 out of 11 which we won a Cooly ROcks On bag which I got to have it and also there was a ticket for 50 Years of the Beatles show which I had already got so Graeme asked for anyone to get that ticket so a couple got it which they paid me $15.00 and also Gary and Graeme were talking about music as well as talking about 94.1 FM as well as Graeme was telling stories about the Beatles when he was in Spain in 1965. The show finished with Catfish and the Dee Jays doing 2 of the Johnny O'Keefe classic hits shout and She's My Baby and See You Alligator by Bill Haley and after the show I saw Catfish and his partner Kay which I got a photo with Catfish and also I walked back to Bella Mare. The show was FANTASTIC which everyone had a great time including myself and Catfish and the Dee Jays played great and sang great too with Catfish still playing great at the age of 81 and also Graeme Webb and Gary Field did a great job doing the compering too. set 1- Rockin Good Way Valley Of Tears Drive Me Crazy Sh Boom Please Don't Tease Move It You're Sixteen Wild Side Of Life I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself A Letter That's Alright Mama set 2- Mean Woman Blues Get Closer Long Tall Sally Before You Accuse Me Mona Lisa Teenager In Love Good Night Irene Pipeline Little Deuce Coupe set 3- Unchained Melody It's Now Or Never Little Queenie Stuck on You/Still The One Be Bop A Lula Route 66/Cooly Rocks On Jenny Jenny Mess Of Blues Me and Bobby McGee Mountain Of Love Don't Roll Your Eyes At Me Runaway At the Hop Shout/She's My Baby See You Later Alligator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015