Issi Dye @ the Beach House Stage

On Saturday afternoon June 7th I went to the Beach House to see Issi Dye which it was my 7th time seeing him live. The show started @ 3.15pm with the Peter Brown Band did 2 songs That's Rock N Roll and The Wanderer and then Issi Dye came on stage wearing red suit and pants and green shirt which he performed classic rock n roll songs as well as walking through the audience as well as seeing me in the audience as well as someone requesting Issi to do the Beatles but Issi could not do it and also everyone was dancing as well as enjoying themselves. there was a interval which I bought 2 CD's which Issi signed them and I got a photo with him and I could not stay for the 2nd set as I had to go back to Bella Mare as I was going out to dinner @ the Coolangatta Tweed Golf Club with Mum,Dad and Heath. It was a FANTASTIC show and Issi always an puts on FANTASTIC show doing great songs as well as the Peter Brown Band were FANTASTIC too and to those who have not seen Issi go and see him which you enjoy a great show by a great performer. set list- Sing Dream Lover Good Luck Charm Summer Holiday Come On and Take My Hand Bye Bye Baby Travellin Man Runaway hello Marylou

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015