Breakfast WIth The stars

On Sunday morning June 9th I went to the Swing City Marquee for the Breakfast With the Stars which it was my 10th time going there and at that breakfast it had Bryan Davies, Lucky Starr,Roland Storm, Tony Worsley, Si Cranstoun and the Jets(british rock group since the 80's). It started @ 7.30am which i had for breakfast Sausages,bacon,Tomato and egg and then the performers were telling their stories about how they started in showbusiness and as well as people they worked with throughout their careers as well as people asking questions about their careers which I asked Bryan Davies about how he got Dream Girl, Lucky Starr about the shows like Bandstand,Six O'Clock ROck, IMT,Sing Sing Sing for acts like himself, Roland Storm about how he got Rolling With the Flow and Tony Worsley about the shows like the Go show, Kommotion, It's All Happening and Saturday Date for acts like himself and even si and the jets sang some songs which everyone loved it and it was great. it finished around 9.15am-9.20am and I got Lucky Starr's autograph and a photo as well as a photo with Tony Worsley. I saw Bob and Vivian as well as meeting Rod from Tasmania who told me about John Farnham was at his house doing a commercial when he was not home and also met Allan who manages Skooterz from Tasmania. I had a great time @ the Breakfast which I always enjoy it and hearing the stories about those people's careers are so impressive and I hope they do another Breakfast With the Stars next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015