Countdown Reloaded

ON Friday May 31st I went to Carina Leagues Club where I saw the show Countdown Tribute which it's an tribute to the legendary Australian music show Countdown. The show started @ about 8.10pm and for the next 3 and half hours they did 3 AWESOME sets of songs that were popular at the time COuntdown was on by INXS, Stevie Nicks, Mondo Rock, Van Halen, The Angels,Donna Summer, Blondie, Noiseworks, Pat Benatar,Divinyls, and many others and the lady singers wore different costumes in each set and also just before the show finished an alarm went off which was an bit worrying but it was an false alarm that lasted about 15 minutes as well as there pictures of the acts that appeared on Countdown as well as Jo saying that the tribute show was inspired by the concert that happened in 2006 and 2007. The show finished @ 11.40pm which I thanked the members afterwards and I caught the cab home. It was an FANTASTIC and a AWESOME show which everyone had an great time including myself with great singing and playing by the musicians and I saw Sam King, Maria,Wayne,Stephanie, Karen Riding, Michael,Shane,Tim Hewlett and Colin on the night. To Those who have not seen this show go and see it which I'm sure it will brings back memories for those who grew up in the 70's and 80's when COuntdown was on and you will have an great time. Set 1- Eye Of The Tiger I Need A Lover Hold The Line Come Said The Boy Rhiannon Say You Will Message In the Bottle Like the Way I Do Jessie's Girl All Fired Up Jump I Still Love You Set 2- Talk To Me Hot Stuff Call Me Love Shack Venus Waterloo Bad Case For Loving YOu What I Like About You My Sharona Hit Me With Your Best SHot Eagle Rock Boys Light Up Funky Town Out of Mind Out Of Sight Set 3- Reach Out Take Me Back Don't Change A Thing Mystify Boys In Town Science Fiction We've Gotta Get Out Of This Place

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015