the jets and Si Cranstoun show @ Twin Towns

On Sunday night June 9th I went to TWin Towns to see English singer Si Cranstoun and English rock group the Jets and it was my first actual time seeing si live but had saw him @ the Breakfast With the Stars last year which he sang 1 song as well as singing the one song during an interval of TOny Worsley's set last year(Sunday June 10th 2012) and saw SI at the Breakfast early in the day(June 9th) along with the Jets which it was my first time seeing them live. The show started @ 7pm with TonY Worsley coming on stage doing the compering which he introduced the Jets and they came on stage which they did an AWESOME set doing rock n roll, rockabilly and acapella as well as doing some of their hits they had in the 80's as well as having excellent humor as well as wearing cowboy hats doing one song as well as the eldest brother Bob stood on the double bass as well as playing it upside down which looked great. There was an interval which the Jets had CD's on sale and I bought a CD which they signed it as well as me getting an photo with them. Si Cranstoun came on stage which he did an AWESOME set doing his own songs as well as covers and he moved around as well as playing guitar on some of the songs and has an great back up band as well as keeping the crowd on their feet and he has so much energy on stage. The show finished @ about 9.45pm which Si had Cd's on sale which I did'nt get one as I did'nt have enough money but I did get si's autograph and an photo as well as getting Normie Rowe's autograph and photo as his partner Penni had saw me as they were in the audience as well as seeing Anne Worsley(Tony's wife) and Mick Hamilton who attended the show too and also walk back to Bella Mare which I bought a Coke Zero from 7 11 on the way. Besides from Normie, Anne,Penni and Mick I also saw Bob and Brenda who I normally see mainly @ the Darren J Ray shows and the show was just AWESOME which everyone enjoyed the show included as well as having an great time and both the acts were just AWESOME too. I hope the Jets and Si come back to Cooly next year and to those who have not see them go and see them as you will enjoy it. Set List- The Jets- Turn The Guitar Bolt Of Lightning Yes Tonight Josephine Please Be My Girlfriend Great Balls Of Fire Moonshine Let's Talk All Night Blue Moon Nobody Loves You Like your Mother does Train Kept A Rollin Millionaire Dobo Raiser Alley Cajun Rock Love Makes the World Go Round Fine Fine Fine Runaround Sue si Cranstoun- Mary Lou Love Less 50's Pinup Girl Italian Eyes Right Girl my Soul Cape De Ville I Got A Woman Rise and Shine Little By Little Moonstars Lonesome Bandit Heart Ella Hula Hula Just A Little Light Dynamio Twisting the Night Away Reet Petite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015