Rusty Pinto show @ Morningside Services Club

On Saturday June 1st I went to the Morningside Services Club where I saw Rusty Pinto which it was my 2nd time seeing Rusty as I saw him @ Morningside on Saturday November 19th 2011. Dad Took me to the club which I had Nachos for dinner and paid $25.00 to get inside. The show started around 8.15pm with Dan and the Dualtones starting off the night which they did an AWESOME set with great guitar playing by Dan and excellent bass playing by Jon Flynn whose wife Mimi was there on the night which I saw Did'nt get an a chance to say hi but I saw her there and there was an interval which i had an drink of water. the next act was Rusty Pinto who was backed up by the Dan and the Dualtones which he was totally AWESOME with great support by Dan and doing mainly his own songs but finished with the Elvis Presley song I don't care If the Sun Don't Shine and there was another interval which I drank water and an Coke Zero. The last act for the night was the Ten Fours which includes Paulie Burke and did an AMAZING set which they did an version of the 60's song Secret Agent Man and I left at 11.30pm as Dad picked me up to go home. IT was an AWESOME and an FANTASTIC which everyone had an great time including myself and the 3 bands played great and were totally AWESOME and FANTASTIC too. I saw Lori,Jan,CLive,Graham,Lyn,Allan,Dan,Jon,Caitlin, Tracey,Pete,Paulie and Tricia and met Karen,Jim and Tammy. Thanks to Lori Lee for putting this show together and is always spot on so well done Lori and the next show will be @ Royal Mail Hotel on July 6th with the Hi Boys and Regular Gonzalez so come along and see an great show. Set List- Dan and The Dualtones- She's Gone Leavin on My Mind Head On All Night Long What You Want Me To Do Push ME Too Far Willow Love I Won't Cry Be Bird Dance What's Gone Rolling All Along Love Her All The Time This Is the Night Rusty Pinto- Rock All Night Come On Back To me When You're Down Bop Around She's No Good FOr you Murderous Girl Got No Soul Lonesome She's Draggin Me DOwn Mean Mama Blues Mary Ann Gonna Leave This Town I get High Hold My Hand Black Diamond I Don't Care If the Sun Don't Shine Ten Fours- instrumental Little Lady Rock Here With Me Wide Open ROad Rockin With the Devil Secret Agent Man Big Wheels Broken Hearted Bye Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015