Catfish and the Dee jays show @ Greenmount Surf Club

ON Sunday June 9th I went to the Greenmount Beach House to see Catfish and the Dee Jays which it was my 5th time seeing them and i had not been to the Greenmount Surf Club since Sunday June 12th 2011 when I went to the Breakfast With the Stars which Catfish was at the Breakfast that day. The show started @ 10.30am and for the next 2 hours they did 2 sets doing classic rock and country songs doing stuff by the Beatles, Eddie Cochran,Roy Orbison,Cliff Richard, Elvis Presley, Bill Haley and Johnny O'Keefe which people up dancing and enjoying themselves including me and during the interval I said hello to Catfish. The show finished @ 12.30pm which I saw Bernie from the Chevrolets and got a photo with Catfish and also walk to kirra where I went to see the Atlantics. The show was AWESOME and everyone had an great time including myself and the band were just AWESOME with Catfish still playing great drums at 80 having turned it a month ago as well as seeing Bernie from the Chevrolets and Bob and Vivian having saw them @ the Breakfast a few hours before. I look forward to see them again next year @ cooly rocks on and to those who have not seen Catfish and the Dee Jays go and see them as they put on a AWESOME show playing great rock n roll. Set 1- Mess Of Blues Mean Woman Blues Daddy Handy Man Valley Of Tears You're Sixteen Summertime Blues Teenager In Love Pipeline I Saw Her Standing There Sh boom It's Now Or Never Unchained Melody Dream Baby set 2- Stand By Me Move It House Is A Rockin Stuck On You/Still the One Cruzin Down the Road Rockabilly Rebel Hundred Pounds Of Clay be Bop A Lula Route 66/Welcome Skinny Dipping Donna I'm Walking Come On and Take My hand Shout She's My Baby/See You Later Alligator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015