Normie Rowe,Tony Worsley and Denise Drysdale show @ Coolangatta Tweed Golf Club

On Saturday night June 8th I went to the Coolangatta Tweed Golf Club to see NOrmie Rowe,TOny Worsley and Denise Drysdale which it was my 11th time seeing Normie, my 14th time seeing tony Worsley and my 4th time seeing Denise Drysdale and also had not seen Normie ROwe live since Kedron Wavell on Friday October 30th 2009. The show started @ about 8pm with Normie Rowe coming on stage doing an few songs and then Tony Worsley came out on stage wearing an T shirt of himself with the Blue Jays back in the 60's which looked great and he did an great set which he did 3 of his hits from the 60's as well as the B side to Velvet Waters and also he also sounded great. there was an interval and then the show started with Denise Drysdale doing her jokes and imitations and singing 2 songs which she was great and then Normie Rowe came back on which he performed his classic hits including Tell Him I"m Not Home which until that night I had not seen him do that song as well as classic rock songs and 2 songs from the Missing In Action album as well as Tony Worlsey joined him onstage towards the end of the show as people coming on the dance floor including myself enjoying ourselves. The show finished at about 11.20pm and I caught the bus back to Coolangatta. It was an AWESOME and an FANTASTIC show which everyone had an great time including myself and I saw Pauline,Robyn,Anne Worsley and Suzy as well as meeting Glenda,Roni,Joanne and Penni (background singer) and also Normie,TOny and Denise were just AWESOME entertaining everyone. Set List- Set 1 Normie Rowe- Unchain My heart Que Sera Sera(1965) Ooh La La(1966) Tony Worsley- Talkin About YOu Little Sister Minnie The Moocher Rip It Up Missing You(1965) Rockabilly(B-side to velvet Waters 1965) Come On Everybody Rainy Night In Georgia Multiplication Splish Splash Velvet Waters(1985) just A Little Bit(1965) Johnny be Goode set 2 Denise Drysdale- Under the Boardwalk What A Wonderful World Normie Rowe- Pride and Joy(1966) The Stones That I throw(1966) Tell Him I'm Not Home(1966) It Ain't Necessarily so (1965) It's Not Easy(1966) 20 Years Ago What Have You Done For Australia I who Have Nothing(1965) Bye Bye Baby I Found A New Love Starlight Starbright She Wears My Ring Blueberry Hill Shakin All Over(1965)/High School Confidential/Whole Lotta Shakin/Heartbreak Hotel/ooh Poo Pah Doo/What I'd Say

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015