Brandi and the Badcats show @ Carina Leagues Club

On Saturday October 5th I went to see Brandi and the Badcats which it was my 14th time seeing them and had not since them live since November 24th last year @ Carina Leagues Club when Brandi did the Suzi Quatro Tribute show. Dad took me to the Club and I had Tandoori Chicken,chips and salad for dinner as well as having Ice Cream for desert. The show started @ 8.07pm and for the next 3 hours and 11 minutes the band did 4 sets of classic rockabilly songs as well as original songs which the line up was a trio line-up and also people were enjoying themselves which was great to see. the show finished @ 11.18pm as people had gone home and I was the only one there so the show ended early which was a bit disappointing but then what can you do. Thanked Brandi and Reno which I asked them about next year's Cooly Rocks On which they said they hope as well as asking about the gigs as they don't much gigs and Reno told me that they were told to play at a certain volume as if they went pass a certain volume they would get fined which it's silly and also asked do they hear from Harold Frith who had played with Brandi when I first saw them on Sunday June 12th 2005 @ Coolangatta during Wintersun. It was a FANTASTIC show which everyone had a great time including myself and the band played great as always with great guitar playing by Reno as he always plays great and also saw Maria and wayne. To those who have not seen them go and see them as they play great rockabilly music. set 1- Rockit CC Rider Sugar Bee Scorch Baby What You Want Me To Do Say mama Rock N Roll Drugstore Lindy Lou Matchbox Set 2- Cool Cats Hold On Shake This Shack Long Time Movin Be Bop a Song I Did'nt know Mama He Treats Your Daughter Mean Oakie Boogie Mess Around Teach me To Dance set 3- Walk Right In Walk Right Out Stockade Boogie I Think I Need You The Way I Walk I Gotta Get That Guy Satisfy My Soul a song I did'nt know Coming back To Me Cadillac set 4- Blues Stay Away From me I Can't Wait Look At You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015