Kings Of COuntry Rock show @ Greenslopes Bowls Club

On Friday September 27th 2013 I went to the Greenslopes Bowls Club to see the tribute show the Kings of Country Rock show which it's a tribute show to both legendary American groups the Eagles and Creedence Clearwater Revival and it was my first time seeing the show which I had heard about it but had never seen it until that Friday. Dad took me to the Bowls CLub, had steak,chips and salad for dinner which tasted very nice and went inside to wait which I used my mobile and did some writing to fill in the time. The show started at about 8.20pm with the first band doing the Eagles which they did a set doing the classic Eagles songs which the band had 6 guys and they sounded excellent and there was a interval which I had a drink of water. Then the Creedence Clearwater Revival tribute band came on stage and did the classic Creedence hits with Peter Vandersteen doing the lead vocals with Peter Timms on drums, Hawakan Manderstedt on Bass and Grant Daniell on guitar. I left @ 10.45pm which Dad picked me up and came home. It was a FANTASTIC show despite being a low crowd as there about 10 or more people and those who were there had a great time including myself and also the band were FANTASTIC with peter, Peter, Hawakan, Grant, Mark and Brad who the last 2 were in the 1st set doing the Eagles set sounded great. To those who have not seen the show go and see it which I'm sure you will enjoy it hearing great songs from a great era. set 1- Seven Bridges Road Lyin Eyes New Kid In Town Tequila Sunrise Desperado Best Of My Love Take It To The Limit Witchy Woman The Long Run Already Gone Take It Easy Heartache Tonight Life in The Fast Lane Hotel California Set 2- Born On The Bayou Down on the Corner Looking Out My Back Door Lodi Have You Ever Seen the Rain Who'll Stop The Rain I Heard It Through the Grapevine Bad Moon Rising Proud Mary Midnight Special Suzie Q Green River I Put A Spell On You Up Around the Bend Hey Tonight Switch Hitch Hiker Fortunate Son Good Golly Miss Molly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015