On the Move show @ Coorparoo RSL Club

ON Saturday October 26th I went to the Coorparoo RSL Club to see the group On the Move which it was my 3rd time seeing them and I had not seen them live since Saturday March 5th 2011 @ Carina Leagues CLub as well as it was my very first time seeing a show there . Dad took me to the club which I had planned to have dinner there and for dinner had Roast Pork and veges as well as for desert Black Forest cake. The show started @ 7pm and for the next 4 hours the group did a mixture of rock n roll and country music doing stuff from Elvis Presley,Buddy Holly, the Bellamy Brothers, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Chuck Berry, Hank Williams and many others and some of the people did the dancing like rock n roll waltz, lime dancing and others and Michael joined in the dancing during the sets as well as during the break after the 2nd set I spoke with Dave and Marilyn and also in the last break before the last set Dave gave a free CD of their's called Rockin which was good of him to do that. The show finished @ 11pm which I thanked Dave and Marilyn and Dad picked me to go home. It was a FANTASTIC show which everyone had a great time including myself and the band played great as well as excellent singing by the members which I look forward to see them again soon but I promise it won't be long this time and also I saw Matthew with his Mum, Dad and sister Jeanette. set 1- I Just Wanna Dance With You Will Not Spin It's So Easy Kansas City Love Potion No 9 Drinkin with Me Swinging Doors Runaround Sue There Goes My EVerything Little Bottle Of Wine Proud Mary All Shook Up instrumental Your Cheatin Heart set 2- You're Sixteen Da Do Ron Ron You Never Can Tell Outback Club Matchbox Then He Kissed Me I Could'nt Leave You If I Cry Busy Rego Rock n Roll Waltz The Wanderer Do What You Do Well It's A Long Way To Tipperary set 3- There Goes My heart Green Door Wait A Minute Route 66 Shake Rattle and Roll Sway There's A Kind Of Hush Don't Be Cruel Do You Wanna Dance It is Love or Is It just If I said You Had A Beautiful Body Boot Scoot Boogie set 4- That'll Be the Day Bad Boy Great Balls Of Fire Rockin Guitars and Cadillacs Smokey Places All You Ever Do Is Bring Us DOwn Rockin Robin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015